Ripley Gardens, formerly Ripley Memorial Hospital, offers both affordable and market rate rentals in a historic property that dates to the late 1800’s.
- Completed in 2007
- 51 new apartment units
- 26 units of historic renovation in hospital Tudor House and stone cottage
- Hazardous materials and contamination were abated respecting National Park Service Standards
- Soils unsuitable for loads were dealt with by driving 300 helical piers, some being driven down 100 feet
- Won the Finance and Commerce Magazine Top Projects Award for 2007
- Listed on both the National and Local Registers of Historic Places