An addition to Mary’s Place apartments which included a new daycare and teen center that replaced an existing facility. The two-story addition included 8 new apartment units for families.
- Completed in 2016
- Addition of 13,836 square feet which included 6,755 square feet of housing
- Large apartments serving formerly homeless families
- Construction challenges included monitoring piling vibration impact on the neighboring roadway retaining wall
- New play area and weight room serving children and young adults
- Construction took place while the connected buildings were occupied, utilities were connected to the existing buildings